Learn How to Use a GoPro
Hi! We're Bryan and Dena – and we are the editors of ClickLikeThis.
We bought our first GoPro camera (a Hero3 Silver) back in early 2013, for a work trip to the Galapagos Islands. Since then, we've shot hundreds of videos and tens of thousands of photos for our travel blog – and for marketing clients.
Check out our recent posts:
Here are our latest blog posts.
- [GoPro Snorkeling Guide] 12 GoPro Snorkeling Tips: Settings, Accessories, Composition
- [GoPro Rock Climbing Guide] 12 GoPro Tips: Settings, Accessories, Composition
- [GoPro Skateboarding Guide] 17 Tips, Settings, Accessories and Composition
- [GoPro Biking Guide] 13 Tips for Road & Mountain Bikers: Settings, Mounts…
- [GoPro Baseball Guide] 14 GoPro Baseball Tips: Settings, Accessories, Composition…
- [GoPro Motorcycle Guide] 11 GoPro Motorcycle Tips: Settings, Accessories, Composition…
Check out our guide to creating GoPro time lapse video.
Want to shoot your own half underwater GoPro photos? Here are the mounts (dome port) and tips you'll need to start shooting amazing over/underwater shots!